I went to the store to retune an on-line purchase.The first associate proceeded to tell me that even though the sweater I was retuning was the same as the one on my return slip, that the numbers were different.

Then, out came the next customer service guy….then the next. This last one called customer care and then said he would give me half my money back. I then called my credit card in front of him to prove I made the purchase and then the clerk proceeded to secretly give me more for my return. What is going on here?

Do they do this all the time? Is this how they make an added benefit. How can I not get the money I pay for the product.

It's not right.Provide as much information as possible, you will not be able to edit your review but you will be allowed to add on to it if you create an account during the submission process.We recommend 100 words minimum

Review about: Abercrombie And Fitch Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Abercrombie and Fitch?

Comments

Beverly Hills, California, United States #807769

Go back to your own country then if you don't like it here.

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #720144

If you order something online and return it, whether or not you return it to the store or to the company, most of the time you won't get shipping charges returned.